This, custom made to order, handcrafted wood lazy susan, is created here in the USA, and will soon become a family favorite at meal time. You can choose for it to be made with or without engraved personalization. Its oversized size features consist of a full wine barrel metal ring on the base with a rough sawn recycled white oak wood wine barrel top and a true ball bearing spinning bottom for smooth operation and capable of holding 250 pounds. The wood is then stained in the color of your choice. You can view each finish color by clicking on the color selector and it will being the color up for you to view. This piece is great for informal gatherings of wine, crackers, cheese or other items you want to serve as finger foods or even hot foods. You will be surprised at how much you will use a lazy susan if you have one... and it makes for such a beautiful tabletop decoration when not in use. This piece is 23” in diameter and stands 4” tall. This item takes 2-3 weeks to custom make for you and definitely worth the wait…
How to personalize/customize your lazy susan:
1. Choose your finish from the drop down menu.
Begin filling our our personalization form:
2. Field #1 - Engraving: (specify from font list) - Choose your font style from our list of 5 available fonts. (shown in our pictures) View our font styles and then choose which font style you want to add to your piece. Our samples shown are 1 initial (B) in center is Old English font and the 3 initials (sKm) shown are in Monogram script font.
3. Field #2 - Initials 1 to 3: If you want initials, then fill this in. If it does not apply then type NONE.
4. Field #3 - Engraving: Specify Word(s) - add one of the following words: blessed - bon appetit - gather - grateful - thankful OR customize your choose your own word/last name, etc.
5. Field # 4 and # 5 - PERSONALIZATION: you will be asked to fill in something and if nothing applies then just type in NONE and you are now done.