These beautiful, custom made to order 21” in diameter serving trays have been handcrafted from reclaimed and repurposed authentic bourbon barrels by skilled craftsmen, here in the USA. Each unique round serving tray includes black heavy duty rustic iron handles with wood top that can be stained in your choice of four (4) finishes: white wash, gray wash, natural clear coat finish or food-safe, linseed oil. You have your choice of inscriptions which can include the words, blessed, bon appetite, gather, grateful or thankful. This piece can also be customized with a last name only. These trays make great gifts for that wine inspired décor lover. Our trays measure 21” in diameter and are great gifts for both men and women… and especially for a wine inspired tasting room. Great for adding cheese, dips, drink, and so much more. This custom-made piece takes approximately 4 weeks to complete.
This custom-made piece takes approximately 3-4 weeks to complete. We also offer this lazy susan with your own choice of a word/last name, if you don’t want the “gather” engraving. This makes a great housewarming gift!
How to order and customize your barrel head:
1. Choose your finish from the drop down menu.
Begin filling our our personalization form:
2. Field #1 - Engraving: (specify from font list) - Choose your font style from our list of 5 available fonts. (shown in our pictures)
3. Field #2 - Initials 1 to 3: If you want just initials, then fill this in. If it does not apply then type NONE.
4. Field #3 - Engraving: Specify Word(s) - add one of the following words: blessed - bon appetit - gather - grateful - thankful OR customize your choose your own word/last name, etc.
5. Field # 4 and # 5 - PERSONALIZATION: you will be asked to fill in something and if nothing applies then just type in NONE and you are now done.